The smartdept. is on the search for a Strategic Planner/Campaign Planner to join a B2B agency in Seattle, WA. As the Strategic Planner, you will build strategies, manage and execute digital marketing campaigns, including content syndication, lead acquisition, display advertising, social media advertising, and/or paid search campaigns for clients in a variety of industries, most specifically B2B. You will be responsible for conducting thorough audience and competitor research, developing audience/keyword targeting strategies, providing creative suggestions, messaging, and strategic oversight of in-market campaigns. Very important that you can thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires excellent communication skills and a positive and collaborative attitude.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years’ marketing experience working within an integrated agency that has had a strong focus on digital
- Bachelors degree from accredited University in business, marketing, communications or similar experience
- Proven success in the development of digital campaigns, specifically across various digital mediums: display, content syndication and social media advertising
- Experience in analytics tools for campaign tracking and reporting
- Experience in creative campaign development/process
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and can work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure
- Be able to see "the whole picture" without losing sight of the details
- Possess a "get-it-done" attitude
- Be flexible, enjoy challenge and accept change
- Strong analytical and communication skills
This is a full-time opportunity in Seattle, WA, out of the clients Pioneer Square office.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.