The smartdept.inc. is in search of an Traffic Coordinator with a strong emphasis in project workflow for our client located in Seattle, Wa. This is a Direct Placement opportunity working with a creative merchandising agency. As a traffic coordinator you will ensure a smooth workflow as projects go from the Account Teams to the Creative Team. While this position will liaise with the Account Teams, they will be a member of the Creative Team, working in tandem with Creative’s leadership. Our client is seeking someone who is collaborative, confident and resourceful!
- Read all incoming project requests and assign to appropriate designer accordingly
- Establish project priorities and timelines
- Communicate priorities to the team regarding workflow and deadlines
- Manage workload and workforce, including freelance
- Control daily workflow through Wrike, a project management system
- Serve as the go-between connecting Sales & Creative
- Top-level project status monitoring to ensure deadlines are being met
- 1 – 3 years of project management experience in an agency or internal creative department
- Strong understanding of the creative process and the constraints of design
- Strong experience in the use of project management software as a trafficking tool – Wrike a plus
- Highly organized with a solid eye for detail
- Resourceful problem solver
- Flexible with solid prioritization skills in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to maintain effective communication and relationships
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.