The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Traffic Coordinator to work for a global tech company in Lincolnshire, IL. As part of a large in-house marketing team, you’ll work with both the internal creatives and external agency partners. You will be responsible for managing all stages of the creative process from planning through to the execution of deliverables. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving and growing.
What you’ll do:
- In this role, you will coordinate complex projects with multiple deliverables and multiple players.
- Schedule and facilitate all meetings: kick-off, brainstorming, creative presentations, review meetings, etc.
- Manage the approval process: feedback, sign offs, subsequent project updates and revisions
- Track all projects from creation to completion and ensure they will be delivered on time according to the activity milestones and in alignment with the segment/solution strategy
- Gather and coordinate product information
- Publish meeting notes and project statuses, next steps and creative briefs
- Work with Print Production on print specs, budget and scheduling
- Communicate with project stakeholders on a daily basis in regards to information needs, approval timeframes, and project statuses
- Gather all information from product teams that the creative teams will need to execute.
- Collaborate with agencies or internal teams to communicate direction on messaging, design, circulation, merchandising and target audience in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree
- 1-2 years of relevant marketing project management or traffic management experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the strategy behind marketing campaigns
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.