The smartdept is in search of a UI/UX Designer to work for a well-established professional services firm in Chicago, IL. We’re looking for a talented designer to create a unique and elegant interaction between users and applications across all platforms. If you’re ready to up your game as part of a world-class digital team, please keep reading! In addition to the outstanding culture and work-life balance, this company offers some of the best benefits in town.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to conceptualize new products and improve existing solutions.
- Translates business and user requirements into design elements and user experiences.
- Creates user experience specifications, mockups, and prototypes.
- Design usability testing protocols and manage testing sessions at
- Maintains site UI architecture, file-naming, and file-preparation conventions and procedures that provide consistency with respect to UI/UX development
- Suggests and implements procedures to improve the UI/UX production workflow.
- Adheres to change management process to resolve application defects or to implement development enhancements and deployments.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic or interaction design, or related areas of study
- 4+ years of experience with user experience design and user interface for software applications like Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, and prototyping tools
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS 3, Java script, Bootstrap, Angular JS, current on latest responsive design techniques
- A UX or Graphic Design certification is plus, but not required
- Experience working on web projects designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in wireframe or proto typing tools (Axure, inVision, Adobe, etc.);
- Knowledge of user experience best practices.
- Experience developing user interfaces for mobile devices.
- Experience designing and building software products and features for mobile or desktop, native or web.
- Understanding of current and evolving web standards as they relate to user experience.
- Strong experience with mobile-first, responsive designs
- Experience working with Asp.Net MVC framework, including ASP.NET, C#, JSON, Ajax, MVC, MVVM, JQuery
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.