We're looking for a highly motivated, creative and versatile individual with experience designing intuitive workflows. He/she has deep experience with interaction design, is fluent in web and mobile information architecture, and can translate functional objectives into detailed specifications. The candidate carries a thorough understanding of his/her end users, a passion for user-centered design, and a critical eye toward clear visuals and text.
The Sr. UX Designer will be responsible for visualizing, understanding, and guiding the customer experience at the B2B level through high-value, high-quality user experience design on enterprise-level projects. The Sr. UX Designer will collaborate closely with Lines of Business (LOBs) to drive digital UX strategy and develop compelling web and mobile apps that include representations of rich data. Deliverables include developing UX architecture, design concepts, site maps, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, UX design specifications, etc. The Sr. UX Designer is also responsible for project planning and scheduling activities in agreement with the Manager.
- Consumer trend reporting from the digital design industry driven by art, business or technological innovation.
- Ethnographic research and actionable insights reporting demonstrating strong end user empathy and advocacy.
- Deploy insights from design research as a catalyst for new UX concept generation in the form of user stories, UX wireframes and prototypes.
- Present and share insights, opportunities and UX visions with key stakeholders using multimedia like video and animation.
- Develop UX design specifications including style guides, layout, graphics, typography and motion specifications for software development teams.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Arts, Industrial Design, UI/UX or related, Master’s in Graphic or Industrial Design a plus.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in UI design.
- Experience in using industry standard UX design and prototyping tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Invision, Flinto, etc. preferred.
- Experience in developing data analytics use cases and design rich real time infographics.
- Experience in working with mobile and web development teams.
- Knowledge of Confluence, JIRA or similar software.
- Ability to use Version Control Software like Git.
- Ability to work in a Matrix environment.
- An online portfolio of UX work that includes production web and mobile apps preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.