The User Experience Designer / Information Architect will be responsible for developing web, mobile and cross channel user experience designs through individual contribution and participation in teams. Activities and Deliverables include heuristic reviews, site maps, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, design specifications, experience design briefs, etc.
The User Experience Designer will work with the User Experience group leadership, and on teams with delivery and program/project managers, internal business stakeholders, creative teams and developers.
This role is critical in the requirements definition, analysis and solution design of both customer and employee-facing digital solutions across desktop browsers, mobile devices and in-store digital interactions.
- Drives customer advocacy by showing empathy for our customers and users of our software solutions, their needs and goals.
- Defines user requirements in response to business goals working with product management and technology partners.
- Actively participates in a cross-functional agile teams; representing User Experience alongside research, visual design, copywriting, product management, development and QA. Shares delivery accountability with agile teams.
- Creates prototypes, process flows, wireframes, and design specifications. Works with Business Analysts in the development of use cases required to document business rules and expected online customer behaviors.
- Participates in and analyzes user research and usability test results. Seeks out consumer data and web analytics when developing experience solutions.
- Participates in project reviews; collaborates with the User Experience group in the development of, promotion of, and compliance to, experience design standards.
Basic Qualifications & Interests
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of experience in eCommerce or other customer-facing digital experiences
- Experience interacting with creative teams, business owners and/or technical teams
- Experience participating in, and defining, user experience processes and best practices
- Experience with page design / wireframing programs, such as Axure and Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
- Degree in Interactive Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or similar
- Working knowledge of Omniture / Adobe Analytics, or other web analytics program
- Experience with creative of interactive prototypes, e.g., Axure
- Interactive agency or consulting experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.