The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Web Content Manager to work for a global company in Ada, MI. You'll be responsible for maintaining content across the desktop and mobile web platforms, mobile apps, and digital asset management platforms.
What you'll do:
- Execute the day-to-day addition of new and updated content including web product pages, brand experiences, campaign and product launches, shopping experiences, site banners and cartridges, videos and PDFs, vanity URLs and website compliance
- Content management of microsites and mobiles apps
- Coordinate the production processes, executing updates and maintaining content featured on web platforms
- Update digital content (images, copy, PDFs, videos, etc.)
- Collaborate with technical staff and vendors, supports program leads by updating content and advising on challenges and solutions
- Ensure all content meets established technical and compliance standards and assess technical challenges
- Associate's degree
- 5+ years of marketing or communication experience
- 3+ years of relevant digital, technology, and e-commerce experience
- Experience with web platforms, including SAP Hybris, MOSS, Endeca, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and JIRA
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong technical aptitude. Working knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.