The E-Commerce Associate Editor edits, publishes and maintains compelling, timely and accurate online content for all company websites. These activities primarily support marketing, advertising and e-Commerce functions.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year experience in writing and editing.
- 1 year experience publishing a website.
1-2 years marketing or copywriting experience
Some knowledge of HTML
Prior content management system HIGHLY DESIRED (examples: Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe SQ, Sitecore, WordPress)
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
Strong communication/attention to detail
Ability to manage multiple priorities
Skills and Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Successful history of balancing priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong computer skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to shift priorities quickly in a changing environment.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with online editing and writing preferred.
- E-Commerce Website publishing experience preferred.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Make updates to recurring web content pages that occur on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- Provide routine and emergency updates and maintenance to multiple company Web sites; ensure copy and link quality and all pages are up to date and appropriate
- Ensure that corporate brand and web guidelines are consistent with department objectives.
- Ensure compliance with web standards and guidelines.
- Monitor competitive web sites and other web sites to maintain knowledge around best practices.
- Monitor metrics as appropriate and share information on improvements based on data to specific pages.
- Proof content as necessary.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.