The smartdept is in search of a Web Production Artist to work for a global consumer products company in Oak Brook, IL. We’re looking for a quick and efficient production artist with a design eye to layout pages across several large B2C websites.
This is a full-time role working on-site in Oak Brook, IL for 6 months.
What you’ll do:
- Cut and layout digital assets for web (i.e. images, copy), mock-ups, general web production
- Work alongside design team members to decide which product images are best
- Strictly follow photo studio naming conventions and workflows within the digital asset management software and server file structures
- 3+ years experience as a web production artist, or closely related experience.
- Experience working on larger sites ranging from 75-100 pages
- Ability to draw from an extensive set of web production skills to provide solutions to creative and technical problems
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to check your own work
- A portfolio of relevant work is required for consideration
- Bachelors degree in a design or a closely related field
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.