Artwork Certification Project Manager
smartdept. inc. is searching for an Artwork Certification Project Manager for a creative branding agency based in Redmond, Wa. The ideal candidate will come with 3-4 years of experience. This is currently a remote, full time contract-to-hire opportunity. Open to candidates on the west coast (PST only).
What You’ll Do:
As the Artwork Certification Project Manager you will be responsible for the review and certification of games, peripheral packaging and advertisements created by partners in line with platform holder's brand and legal guidelines.
- Drive, energy, and initiative with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to work as a team player while demonstrating an inclusive approach.
- Familiarity with web-based tools including Azure DevOps, Dynamics 365.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative products.
- Proficient knowledge of collaboration tools, such as Microsoft Teams.
- Competent with Microsoft Office software, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, andSharePoint.
- Knowledge of Print and Packaging.
- Experience or/and interest in gaming is a plus.
- Artwork Certification Project Manager
- Full-time, Contract-to-Hire
- Remote (PST only)
- Target Annual Salary: $65,000-$70,000