smartdept. inc. is searching for a Communications Specialist for a global health and beauty company located in Grand Rapids, MI. The ideal candidate will come with at least 5-7 years of experience facilitating development/delivery of corporate or other communication types including digital, print, video, packaging, physical presence and other outputs. This is a remote, 17 week contract averaging 30-40 hours per week. The target start date is scheduled for December, 21st.
What You’ll Do:
Facilitate development and execution of new or revised creative work types per branding standards. Work with stakeholders and creative agencies, deliver multiple communications types including print, video, digital, physical presence and others. Execute campaigns and jobs per lean and agile workflow processes, initiate work via Workfront, mitigate job risks, enforce quality assurance standards, manage schedules and budgets across multiple touchpoints and deliverables. Set and facilitate creative kick off and review meetings.
What You’ll Need:
- 5-7 years of experience facilitating development/delivery of corporate or other communication types including digital, print, video, packaging, physical presence and other outputs.
- Experience with corporate communications and/or advertising or other creative agency experience.
- Proficiency managing work via Workfront.
- Project management and/or account management experience.
- Experience communicating with stakeholders, agency partners, and vendors on a daily basis to ensure deliverables meet key expectations and deadlines.
- Skilled with facilitating work evaluation, post-mortem reviews of campaigns and adapt plans to incorporate leanings.
- Experience managing SKU Implementation Plans.
- Remote, Grand Rapids, MI