Content Writer/Project Manager
smartdept. inc. is searching for a Content Writer/Project Manager for a health care organization located in Grand Rapids, MI. The ideal candidate will come with at least 4-5 years of experience. This is a remote, full-time, four-month contract opportunity starting at the end of January and planned to go through April.
What You’ll Do:
Work with the Provider Communications team to write short-form content for websites, newsletters, and PowerPoints. Work closely with subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather content information, responsible for converting information into B2B content appropriate for an audience consisting of healthcare organization leaders. You will also be responsible for project managing your content tasks, ensuring your projects are delivered on time and in line with scheduling per your communications team, and collaborating with digital and design teams.
- 4-5 years of experience
- Experience with content management systems and digital platforms
- Solid B2B content writing skills
- Project management skills
- Experience collaborating with SMEs
- A background in communications and/or healthcare preferred
- Must have a professional portfolio of writing samples
- Remote, Grand Rapids, MI