Creative Project Coordinator
smartdept.inc. is searching for a Creative Project Coordinator with production chops for a well-known seafood company in Seattle, WA. The ideal candidate will come with at least five years of experience in project coordination and production design. This is a full time, remote, contract to hire opportunity starting at the beginning of December.
What You’ll Do:
The Creative Project Coordinator will be the first point of contact for all incoming digital and print design requests; they will gather design project requirements, assign projects to designers, establish and conduct weekly project status meetings. The Creative Project Coordinator will assist the design team with production needs using Adobe Creative Suite to finalize projects including but not limited to product packaging, digital ads, social posts, and marketing materials.
What You’ll Need:
- Five years of experience with project coordination and production design
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience with Trello
- Must be organized and goal-oriented
- Must have great communication skills and the ability to keep others on task.
- Experience with artwork management - sizing, filing, and organizing
- Experience with File Maker is a plus
- Experience with After Effects is a plus
- Contract to hire
- Remote, Seattle, WA