smartdept. inc. is searching for a Marketing Copywriter for a real estate community located in Tucson, AZ. The ideal candidate will come with at least 2-3 years of experience. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) contract opportunity with the opportunity to go direct hire. The Copywriter will be developing creative copy around selling the community service and lifestyle. This position has a significant impact on the business development strategy and content for all sales material. Looking for an energetic and self-motivated copywriter. The Copywriter should be an excellent communicator and write relevant content that improves customer engagement, builds awareness, and ultimately drives sales
What You’ll Do:
Create quality, compelling marketing content to support brand and growth, including content for website, ads, direct mail, digital channels, collateral, and SEO. Write clear, concise, and strategic messages that drive business results, support key marketing initiatives, and inspire action. Ensure all content is developed and implemented according to brand guidelines. Collaborate with team members, managers, and key influencers to ensure the content aligns with the brand voice and positioning and resonates with stakeholders and audiences. Write optimized copy for SEO with a focus on developing search-friendly, engaging content that drives business goals. Assist the SEO developer in developing keyword research and content briefs. Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, create competitive approaches that help drive innovation, business growth, and creativity. Own the ability to deliver big ideas on brand and strategy while communicating creative thoughts and challenges to new ideas. Participate in concept and pitch meetings (raising copy issues where relevant) and brainstorming sessions to help develop and define creative strategies. Demonstrate organization and ability to balance multiple projects across a variety of marketing channels. Collaborate with team members and all departments accordingly to ensure projects are completed promptly—the ability to present concepts and pitch new ideas.
What You’ll Need:
- Great attitude, exceptional organization skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to jump in and ask the questions needed because onboarding will be quick.
- 2-3 years experience in agency copywriting, marketing, or communications.
- Must have knowledge of content optimization and SEO tactics.
- Take calculated risks; not afraid to try new things.
- Demonstrated ability to be an out-of-the-box thinker, produce creative ideas, and elicit innovative solutions from others.
- Ability to collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders, internal and external creative teams.
- Contract, Temp-to-Hire
- Remote, open to location