Social Media Content Specialist
smartdept. inc. is searching for a Social Media Content Specialist for a global health and beauty company. The ideal candidate will come with 3-5 years of experience. This is a remote, full time opportunity starting in October and planned to be an ongoing contract. Must be available to work 40 hrs./week 8am-5pm.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom
- Expertise in animation software: After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and/or Canva
- Creative Direction: ability to create mood boards
- Skilled with Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, WeChat, Line ect.
- Photography skills - ability to create flat lays
- A strong portfolio with professional content
- Social Media Content Specialist
- Full-time, Contract