Sr. Business Analyst
smartdept. inc. is searching for a Sr. Business Analyst for our benefits and HR solutions client. The ideal candidate will come with 5+ years of experience. This role will be fully remote for 3+ months. the Sr. Business Analyst’s primary function will be talent management, focusing on talent, performance, and goals.
What You’ll Do:
Educate, lead, and support colleagues and clients, work to support system changes both internally and with the client, conduct complex root cause analysis on employee issues and help to resolve, develop and maintain Process Documentation (SOP) for various processes as well as review documentation of other team members, participate and/or lead projects, manage workload for domain and global team aligned colleagues including ad-hoc project deliverables.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience with Oracle HCM – Talent Management, Core and Recruiting preferred
- Experience working with a Case Management tool
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated skills in gathering client requirements, testing, granting access, and creating customized reports
- Project Management experience a plus