UX/UI Design Manager
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Work with the Product designer and bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
- Determine the structure and design of web pages and applications
- Developing features to enhance the user experience and strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Build reusable code for future use and optimize for maximum speed and scalability
- Utilize a variety of markup languages to write web pages
- Set-up regular check-in points with the relevant stakeholders to keep any project on track and all involved up to date with the progress.
- Work with other teams within the business to make sure all visuals are in line with the product branding
- Be able to work well within a small team and support colleagues on any ad-hoc requirements.
- Proactively solve problems and review ways to improve business processes, competencies, tools, standards, and best practices.
What You’ll Need:
- Good understanding of data exchange concepts (database, API, JSON, etc..).
- Angular front-end, React and Vue
- Experience using Storybook
- Experience working with JSON and JSON parsing.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, components-based web development, Sass, Typescript.
- Experience with component-based web development libraries, Storybook experience a must
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with others to achieve desired results; must be approachable and open-minded
- Ability to adhere to corporate standards and styles. Strong team interaction with the ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Service-oriented with a strong sense of accountability
- Able to work under pressure of tight deadlines