Group Marketing Manager
smartdept. inc. is searching for a Group Marketing Manager for a medical instruments company located in Vernon Hills, IL. The ideal candidate will come with at least 7-10 years of experience. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. This position will be on-site to start at the corporate location. After training, this position will require one day in the office and will allow 4 days of remote work. This position will also require some travel.
What You’ll Do:
The Group Marketing Manager will report to the Associate Director of Sales & Marketing and will be responsible for marketing projects and managing marketing teams per project requirements. The Group Marketing Manager will oversee all strategic decisions and identify, develop and promote high-level talent. They will be in charge of strategic marketing plans as well as team-building as it relates to training, interviewing new talent promotions, advancements, performance evaluations, and termination.
What You’ll Need:
- 7-10 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field is required.
- A Master's degree in Marketing or MBA is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a related medical field, heading up a marting department, or having cross-functional experience in product management.
- Experience with and understanding of cross-cultural differences and the ability to work within this environment is crucial for successful employment.
- Must have leadership experience
- Must possess intermediate/AdvancedPC Skills, including Windows XP, MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint).
- SAP or similar ERP experience preferred.