Creative Project Manager
smartdept.inc. is searching for a Creative Project Manager for a packaging client located in Redmond, WA. The ideal candidate will come with at least 7 years of experience. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity. This position will be on-site at the corporate location in Seattle, WA.
What You’ll Do:
The Creative Account Manager will partner and ensure long-term success with our customers. They are responsible for managing, developing, and growing strategic business partnerships across creative and print services. They will be responsible for managing all visual merchandising, signage, digital requirements, and large fabrication projects. This will require taking briefs and seeing the project through its lifecycle.
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of account management or other relevant experience
- Design Agency background preferable
- Knowledge of the creative services business (graphic and digital design) and the production and print manufacturing processes.
- Visual Merchandising or similar experience is preferable
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Travel to New York on a regular basis will be required