smartdept. inc. is looking for a Production Assistant with an online global marketplace client for an ongoing contract to work on-site in Chicago, IL.
what you’ll do:
The Production Assistant is responsible for assisting with the pre-production and on-set support to help make every shoot a success. The PA will help source props, communicate call times, prep studio spaces, relay information between talent and crew, keep studio spaces organized, and provide general on-set support. You will source, receive, and return props for shoots, ensuring everything need is present and photo-ready. You will assist the senior producer with talent communications. Additional administrative tasks as needed.
what you’ll need:
- Creative problem solver, uses resources and innovation to resolve issues
- Prioritizes and maintains deadlines while working under pressure
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, and detail-oriented mindset
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with shifting objectives
- Studio experience preferred
- Mac proficient