Localization Operations Project Manager
smartdept.inc. is searching for a Localization Operations Project Manager for a global company located in Ada, MI. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced team environment. This is a full-time, 6 months + contract position that is fully remote.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for the internal operational procedures required to complete and deliver translation projects that accurately reflect the messaging for core communications in a variety of media types. You will be the principal contact for internal staff, departments, and agencies. You will be responsible for translation project creation through the delivery which includes prioritization, scheduling, file analysis/preparation, task assignments, and delivery.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience in a localization project management services position
- Experience with Translation Management Systems, Translation Memory, Terminology (preferable RWS WorldServer and Studio Pro)
- Excellent functional knowledge of Publishing Software
- Bachelor’s degree in Translation, Localization, Marketing, Business or related field
- Strong organizational, communication, analytic and problem-solving skills, ability to multitask and prioritize