Sr. Account Executive – Analyst Relations
smartdept.inc. is searching for a Sr. Account Executive – Analyst Relations for large communications agency located in Bellevue, WA. The ideal candidate will come with 3-5 years of experience. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity. This position is remote.
What You’ll Do:
The Sr. Account Executive- Analyst Relations will partner with clients to drive industry analyst research across traditional and boutique firms by responding to and facilitating the research process. They will be developing relationships and working with industry analysts focused on cloud, data, and AI. They will collaborate with agency teams and clients on plans for events, instrumented research, and more. They will schedule inquiries and consults between the analysts and clients along with monitoring analyst coverage, providing analysis, and reporting on metrics.
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years experience in integrated communications, preferable in an agency setting and/or applicable industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English, Library Sciences, or related field preferred. Or the equivalent knowledge and/or experience.
- Expert with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Established as an exceptional influencer relations background with a demonstrated capacity of working with them to shape their perception of their client’s product.
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong client relationships, high level of initiative, taking accountability for a role on projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment working on multiple deadlines and tasks