Senior Marketing Coordinator
The smartdept. inc. is in search of Sr. Marketing Coordinator for a commercial construction client in Itasca, IL. This is a direct-hire, full-time position that will have a hybrid schedule. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing and 2 years of experience with construction, engineering, or the architectural industry.
What you'll do:
The Sr. Marketing Coordinator will lead the coordination and execution of the marketing materials. You will gather, and verify, information from multiple internal and external resources. From there you will assemble, write, create, and edit marketing and communications collateral supporting sales and business development. This includes award submissions, presentations, brochures, articles, news releases, electronic and print mailings, social media posts, and other duties as assigned. You will also be supporting the communication and planning of internal and external events.
What you'll need:
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Graphic Design or a related field
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign with a strong understanding of design layouts and visual hierarchy.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of Salesforce, SharePoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and OpenAsset (or similar asset management database)
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Understanding of B2B marketing
- Can focus on details, stay organized, and create processes while maintaining a positive attitude in an environment with tight deadlines.