Business Operations Coordinator
smartdept.inc. is searching for a Business Operations Coordinator for a packaging client located in Redmond, WA. The ideal candidate will come with at least 4+ years of experience. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity. This position will be a hybrid position at the corporate location in Seattle, WA.
What You’ll Do:
The Business Operations Coordinator will be providing support to a broad team and coordinating multiple group members. You will be managing calendars, scheduling, and coordinating meetings, tracking headcount, and closely monitoring operating budget expenses. You will be helping with administrative assistance with monitoring vendors, utilizing internal systems, and onboarding new team members. You will manage the internal recruiting survey process, development, and execution of a monthly newsletter, video development and management of Stream Site, and help with monthly month-end reporting and quarterly budget reporting.
What You’ll Need:
- Microsoft experience strongly preferred
- Must be eligible for vendor credentials, neither currently employed as a vendor nor under mandatory vendor break.
- 4+ years of demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced administrative environment.
- The right candidate will have strong planning, strategic prioritization, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills. Be flexible, able to multi-task, have a strong eye for detail, meet deadlines and be comfortable working independently, managing their own work tasks, and at times operating with ambiguity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, as is the ability to manage sensitive or personal matters with tact and the utmost confidentiality.
- Proactive and a strong team player, drive, and initiative with a positive and professional approach are second nature to this person.
- Experience with Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Preferred qualifications would be strong experience with internal Microsoft tools such as Employee Central, MS Expense, MS Travel, MyOrder, Etc., a plus.