smartdept.inc. is searching for a UX/UI Designer for a pharmacy and eCommerce client located in Chicago, IL. The ideal candidate will come with a minimum of 3-5 years experience of in problem-solving with skills in both the visual and functionality of mobile apps. This is a full-time, 2-year contract that will be remote to start. Chicago candidates are preferred but open to fully remote for the right candidate.
What You’ll Do:
You will be supporting roadmaps and managing overflow. You will jump into onto projects that have multiple phases within a program, add functionality into apps, work with UX designers to build them out. You will work alongside other UX/UI designers on the team, with opportunities to stretch across channels. You will be working with copywriters to review design proposals and partner with business analysts that fall under App Product Team, and Development Team.
What You’ll Need:
- Must have 3-5 years of experience designing digital experiences that have retail/e-commerce customers as the primary user.
- Wire-framing and building interactive digital prototypes Mobile Platforms – Android and iOs
- Design Workflow tools such as Sketch, Figma, Zeppelin, Invision, Adobe Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in design required. Degree or certification in Human-Computer Interaction is preferred, but not required.
- Strong skills in persuading others, strong customer-first focus