smartdept.inc. is searching for a Project Manager for a packaging client located in Redmond, WA. The ideal candidate will come with at least 5 years of experience. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity. This position will be hybrid at the corporate location in Redmond, WA.
What You’ll Do:
The Project Manager will manage all product launches through creation, localization, and release manufacturing of packaging artwork, marketing, and printed materials. They are responsible for the success of the projects through all stages. They will be responsible for actively managing the project lifecycle, deadline, and explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner. They will be responsible for driving the continual improvement program and managing it in a customer-focused style. In addition, this role will be working with peers across regions to ensure they are all aligned in providing an Account management service that wows customers while driving quality, efficiency, and profitability.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience of demonstrated work experience in a localization or print packaging industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects/processes
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills required
- Ability to deal effectively in high pressure, ambiguous, and dynamic situations with a large degree of autonomy
- Solid understanding of industry tools such as Adobe, Word, and Excel