Creative Development Project Manager
smartdept. inc. is searching for a Creative Development Project Manager for a health and beauty client in Ada, MI. The ideal candidate will come with 3 years experience facilitating the development/delivery of corporate or other communication types including digital, print, video, packaging, physical presence and other outputs. This is a 6-month contract that will be partially onsite in Ada, MI.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate the development of creative work ensuring it meets objectives as well as quality and brand standard requirements.
- Execute campaigns and jobs per agile workflow processes, initiate work via Workfront, mitigate job risks, enforce quality assurance standards, and manage schedules across multiple touchpoints and deliverables.
- Set and facilitate creative kick-off and review meetings per Agency Day protocols.
- Ensure timely delivery of creative and content briefs, confirm key details are included in briefs before download.
- Coordinate stakeholders and creative agency partners to ensure mutual understanding of key expectations and deadlines.
- Work with stakeholders, creative agencies and other vendors day-to-day so that plans are executed with distinction and reflect established brand standards and style guides, communications objectives, and quality standards.
- Facilitate work evaluation, lessons learned and post-mortem reviews of jobs and campaigns and adapt plans to incorporate learnings.
What You’ll Need:
Minimum 3 years experience facilitating development/delivery of corporate or other communication types including digital, print, video, packaging, physical presence and other outputs.
Project management, corporate communications and/or other creative agency experience.
Proficiency in managing work via Workfront or a similar platform.