In this role, you will lead cross-functional teams as they work to define and solve consumer needs that offer meaningful business opportunities to the company. You will lead the team through the innovation funnel as they test and learn to determine desirable, viable, and feasible product solutions to address those needs. You will also lead projects to bring existing products in the company portfolio to new markets or protect current sales and/or profit by making changes to existing products. Your stellar communication skills, ability to structure complex problems into well-scoped deliverables, and focus on driving decisions to enable speed to market will be critical to your success. Project Managers play a critical role in establishing the tone, culture, and values of the team in a way that inspires them and produces results. A strong understanding of the innovation process, product development process, and supply chain design will undergird your work on a daily basis and keep you challenged in the dynamic world of wellness. This role will be focused primarily on products for our wellness brand so experience in the Nutrition industry will help accelerate your success.
What You Need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading single and multi-market new product commercialization projects and/or product modification initiatives
- Demonstrated strengths in the following: planning and organization; communication; stakeholder management; data-driven decision making; urgent issue resolution; idea-to-market innovation; test-and-learn methods; project financial management; strategic thinking and application
- Experience developing processes to improve initiative execution
- Experience using Agile methodologies and practices and Human-Centered Design to accelerate innovation pace and impact (preferred)
- BS in Business, Supply Chain, Marketing, or Science related field.