Marketing Automation Specialist
smartdept. inc. is searching for a Marketing Automation Specialist for a medical association client in Rosemont, IL. The ideal candidate will come with 5+ years of experience in marketing automation. This is a fully remote, contract opportunity expected to last 6+ months.
What You’ll Do:
- Help manage technical aspects of key marketing systems HubSpot and Shopify, including connection points between systems.
- Create, execute, and track marketing and lead nurturing campaigns in Hubspot. Optimizing email performance, landing pages, and forms to understand customer behavior. Build automation workflows, and segment database lists on previous customer behavior.
- Create and maintain reports and advanced analytics on marketing activities.
- Analyze traffic, conversions, and abandonments to make recommendations to enhance the overall customer experience.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing automation
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot and Shopify is preferred. Hubspot is a must.
- Experience with HTML
- Effective verbal and written interpersonal communication and project management skills are necessary, as well as experience collaborating with a wide range of internal audiences.
- Be solution-oriented, flexible, and focused on executing solutions.