smartdept. inc has an agency client based in the city who has an immediate need for an ACD to support upcoming projects. This is a 4 month, 40 hr/wk contract position. Looking for conceptual thinkers with a copy background.
Lead the creative process by generating innovative ideas and engaging the audience through effective concept development and skillful writing. Working with the planning and design team, ensure the delivery of superior creative solutions that bring the experiential platform to life, drive client results, meet their budget requirements, and meet Jack Morton’s financial targets.
- Creative Strategy
- Develop creative strategy and innovative solutions to solve client marketing and communication challenges
- Work with the Experiential Platform and Creative Directors to develop the vision of client deliverables and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients by skillfully crafting content
- Flawless Creative Execution
- Work closely with Designers and other account team members to ensure on-brand design, accurate message content and adherence to the experiential platform
- Remain involved in production after the sale to ensure creative integrity, be a creative resource to the team as client needs or budgets change, and further develop the relationship with the client.
- Creative Team Leadership
- Foster a culture and environment that is conducive to creative development by making create sessions a “safe” place where all participants are heard and respected, resulting in superior creative solutions.
- Understand, utilize, teach and champion processes and tools that facilitate productive creative development
- Stay abreast of cultural events and trends that affect our clients’ audiences
- Drive continuous process improvement to discover efficiencies and make recommendations within the creative department
- Network between offices to share ideas, knowledge and resources. Know and understand success stories from across the network. Be able to share those stories with the team and clients in the appropriate context.
- Serve as a coach to more junior creative team members to ensure that they are exposed to appropriate opportunities to help them grow in their career and to ensure that they continue to add increasing value to the team
- Serve as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to key senior clients
- Client Management / Business Development
- Provide leadership in developing business strategies for new and existing clients that lead to revenue growth. Generate ideas that excite clients and expand their perceptions of what Jack Morton can do to help them drive results.
- Understand the clients’ business objectives and how those objectives relate to the target audience, while staying in tune to business issues, particularly in key account industries, to assist in generating relevant creative ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; MA preferred but not required
- At least 6-8 years of creative experience in an agency or marketing environment
- Superior writing skills with proven experience with message development and writing in different mediums (i.e. powerpoint, speeches, video, proposals, etc.)
- Excellent creative and artistic presentation skills
- Effective team-building skills
- Strong in depth knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends, including digital; strong understanding of how projects fit into the client’s business and brand position
- Strong understanding of technology and technology trends
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Demonstrated creative competencies: client focus, accountability for results, organizational sophistication, ingenuity and communicating ideas
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.