We are searching for a Post-production Photography Coordinator for a 3 month contract with our client, a national retailer based in Issaquah.
As a post-production coordinator, you will work closely within the team to facilitate post- production workflows. The coordinator will be tasked with digital asset management to include: renaming of files, metadata, retouch and client deliverables. Coordinator will also serve as a digital tech within the studio 1-2 times per week. This is a very active role supporting the Corporate Photography team as a whole.
What You'll Do:
- Digital asset management: Organize and tag image files with metadata; rename and sort files into job folders
- Facilitate posting of files to retouch services and client. Send contributors final image files and live links
- Maintain spreadsheets and project calendars
- Facilitate retouch needs with Color Target Analyst and outside services
- Light photoshop retouch, masking and color corrections
- Occasional Studio assistant and digital tech - Support photographers during photoshoot with set up of camera equipment, backgrounds and surfaces, selecting and cropping images in real time during shoot
- Ensure proper capture, editing, naming, processing and archiving of daily product photography
What You Need:
- Organized and detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Familiar with Macintosh platform, Capture One, Adobe Photoshop, Google formats
- Understanding of product photography, copyrights, file formats and print usage
- Strong research skills
- Eye for detail and an understanding of retouch and prepress procedures
- Must be able to work independently with direction
- Need to be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.