Project Manager for Media Productions– needed ASAP
If you know video and broadcasting inside and out, and thrive in a client-facing role, we would love to speak with you! This is an ideal position for someone who wants to combine media industry experience with the ability to drive a project and interact with clients! This is an immediate contract position with potential to convert to fulltime!
Overall Job Description
• Establish and maintain great relationships with current and potential clients and outside vendors
• Serve as producer on things such as, but not limited to: tv spots, films, short films, tv shows, long form content for web, experiential filmed content
• Be accountable for project planning and scope (goals, budget, schedule)
• Maintain project calendars, traffic projects and deliver client work on budget and on schedule
• Manage job through completion, reconcile budgets and close-out elements in storage
• Identify areas to grow client relationships, which are favorable to client and agency
• Assist with the development of new business for the agency, when necessary
• Bachelors degree with at least 2 years of experience in this field or a related field
• Experience and understanding of the business of advertising and content generation
• Knowledge and related experience with directors, editors, music houses, visual effects houses
• Have a thorough understanding of talent usage/rights used within filmed content
• Understanding of, and understanding of, producing TV and radio productions
• Superior organization and communication skills
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, MS Project, FileMaker Pro
• Proficiency on a Mac and PC
• Ability to learn new agency processes
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent individual and group presentation skills
• Strong relationship-building skills
• Ability to assign and delegate tasks successfully
• Ability to define, analyze and solve problems
• Ability to lead by example and be flexible to change where necessary
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER with mobile experience
Location: Seattle, WA
Report to: Executive Design Director
Compensation: Salary based on experience level, (For full time benefits include, family medical, health club & commuting subsidy). 401k with Employer Match. Life Insurance, AD&D policy and relocation benefits.
This Seattle-based client is a fast-growing digital product development consultancy located. In this creative and inspiring environment new product ideas come to life. They provide business strategy, research and design consulting services to high profile clients. They design software and technology products and services that address real user needs, allow their clients to harness market opportunities, and deliver next generation user experiences.
- Here is an opportunity for an entry to mid-level interaction or user experience designer with ambition, talent and a desire to work in an energetic environment. You will participate in design programs to define the next generation user experience for a wide range of products, ranging from the product and user experience design of software applications, mobile phones, games and enterprise business software. You will work closely with researchers, customers and client-side product teams to define these new product experiences expressed through different levels of prototyped output. Additionally you will solve complex interaction problems and challenges to make these experiences as usable as possible.
- Experience and interest in software interaction design and solid capabilities in problem solving, visual design, and a passion and drive to make digital experiences as simple and elegant as possible is required.
- You have knowledge of, and proficiency in, various design software tools for prototyping and designing visual elements. You will need to demonstrate a portfolio of work that communicates examples of creative problem solving, ideally in the realm of software user experience design, and/or visual, industrial, or web design (HTML/Flash).
- – Work with user researchers to turn observational and other data into creative solutions.
- – Collaboratively brainstorm and develop conceptual product ideas.
- – Find ways to make complex information and interaction as simple as possible.
- – Produce high quality visual user experiences to communicate a design approach.
- – Build Flash, Director, HTML, or After effects prototypes to demonstrations interactive behavior.
- – Develop user experience guidelines, and UI specification documentation.
- – Develop navigational hierarchies and effectively visualize key concepts of site structure and user pathways.
- – Create storyboards and plan activity scenarios, flow and sequences.
- – Effectively communicate and collaborate with members of management and production staff.
- – Demonstrable commitment to user centered design methods and research.
- – Required: BA in Interaction Design, Visual Communication, Product Design, Industrial design or equivalent. Masters degree preferred.
- – An online design portfolio showing strong creative skills, ability to generate solid design ideas, and thorough understanding of good design process.
- – Ability to work under deadline pressure.
- – Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- – Able to accomplish objectives and possess proactive and strategic problem-solving skills.
- – All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
- – Demonstrated proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Director, and HTML/Web authoring, In-design or equivalent.
If you are interested in this full time position, please contact Ariel Fredrickson, firstname.lastname@example.org
A Seattle-based leader in providing learning solutions to global clients, provides exciting project-based opportunities for multiple professional learning consultants for variable hours up to 40 hrs/week for a minimum of three months. Competitive compensation provided!
The Instructional Designer works as part of the Client Services team to analyze and research client programs and training needs, and design and develop courseware and learning solutions targeted primarily toward the client’s workforce. Specifically, this position designs and develops instructor-led and web-based training in support of newly identified opportunities within the client organization. Other duties include conducting needs analysis and other research to identify and validate training needs, making recommendations on training designs based on customer requirements, developing content and first level project management. This position is flexible and can include telecommuting options.
- Course design and development – analysis, design, development, delivery and/or management based on need of target audience.
- Experience in performing consulting and, presentations, front-end assessments in a corporate training environment while representing the company to prospective clients.
- Experience in developing, and producing e-learning courseware on a variety of subjects: courseware on highly-technical subjects, such as computer software and hardware or complex processes, is highly desired.
- Attend Client Services team planning discussions and team functions in order to keep apprised of other client projects and other company developments.
- Work on internal projects, as requested, that support the development of the company or the Client Services team.
- Strong “people” skills, including interpersonal, organizational, facilitation, coaching, and presentation skills.
- Experience with or working knowledge of Web-based technologies , such as Flash, HTML, and XML a definite plus.
- Experience with Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS), such as Aspen or TotalLCMS, is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to execute initiatives on time and on budget and ability to manage personal time in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management skills and experience in working on and delivering multiple initiatives.
- Ability to consult with and guide customers to solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with ambiguity and constant change.
- Comfortable with an iterative approach and client ownership of materials (collaborative development.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Masters Degree preferred (emphasis in training and organizational development)