Associate Training Coordinator
smartdept.inc. is searching for an Associate Training Coordinator for a Michigan-based health care organization located in Grand Rapids, MI. The ideal candidate will come with at least 1-2 years of experience. This is a full-time, 5-month contract that will be on-site with remote flexibility. Candidates must be local to the Grand Rapids area.
What You’ll Do:
The Associate Training Coordinator conducts a business standard system navigation training for employees. They will confer with other trainers and leadership to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training for employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies. The Associate Training Coordinator will elect or develop teaching aids such as handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, procedure manuals, and reference works. They will also update policies and procedures in departments for which trainings are delivered, under the mentorship of Training Coordinators.
What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 years of experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Suite, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Minimum Associate's Degree
- Ability to resolve complex issues in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize and manage job tasks
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and written
- Strong presentation skills