Creative Project Manager
smartdept.inc. is searching for a Creative Project Manager for a seafood client located in Seattle, WA. The ideal candidate will come with at least 4 years of experience. This is a 12 month, part-time contract opportunity averaging 20-30 hours per week. The typical work schedule will be Monday - Friday 8am-12pm (PST). This position will be fully remote.
What You’ll Do:
The Creative Project Manager will be the liaison between the in-house creative teams and the partnering creative agency. They are responsible for managing a brand redesign across print, packaging, and digital projects. They will be responsible for scheduling and attending meetings, vendor checkpoints, delivering feedback, and ensuring projects are in line with brand guidelines. This will require taking briefs and seeing the project through its lifecycle.
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years of creative project management
- Design Agency and in-house background preferable
- Knowledge of the creative services business (graphic, packaging, and digital design), print production processes.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Experience working with Esko Webcenter is preferred but will train on this project management software if needed.