smartdept. inc. is searching for a Sales Coordinator for an advertising client in San Diego, CA. The ideal candidate will come with 1-2 years of professional experience. This is a direct-hire opportunity that will be on-site in San Diego, CA.
What You’ll Do:
- Initiate and maintain a good working relationship with all account executive and also our internal personnel and external clients, including advertising agencies and out-of-home buying services.
- Provide good customer service with follow-up on any /all requests on behalf of the Account Executive.
- Coordinate and process advertising contracts, internal work orders, non-space agreements, paper request forms, client posting instructions, completion reports, credits, CCN’s and all other paperwork associated with completing the sales process.
- Coordinate and track production activities of accounts and provide accurate completion reports upon installation.
- Develop a clear understanding of the CMS / IMS systems with the ability to create effective proposals, contracts and maps for the Account Executives.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Computer Skills; Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be professional, multi-task oriented and able to communicate clearly, comprehensively with complete personal and professional integrity.
- Strong interpersonal, written and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with at least 1-2 years of professional work experience (preferably in the sales advertising field).