Marketing Manager - Urology
smartdept. inc. is searching for a Marketing Manager for a medical instruments company located in Vernon Hills, IL. The ideal candidate will come with at least 4 years of experience. This is a direct-hire opportunity that will be remote with 40% travel to hospitals and tradeshows with the occasional need to attend meetings on-site at the corporate office. Candidates must be local to the North Suburbs of Chicago.
What You’ll Do:
The Marketing Manager will report to the Group Marketing Manager and will be responsible for all aspects of managing products within the given specialty including planning, pricing, product launch, representative and specialist training, technical, key account, promotion, competitive analysis, tracking, and product development. They will work cross-functionally and will communicate directly with stakeholders.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 years of related experience in medical device Sales or Marking role preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field is required.
- A Master's degree in Marketing or MBA is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including experience presenting to senior management and customers.
- Experience in endoscopy/urology marketing required
- Must possess intermediate/AdvancedPC Skills, including Windows XP, MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint), knowledge of SAP software or similar experience preferred.
- Experience with and understanding of cross-functional differences and the ability to work within this environment.