smartdept. inc. is searching for a Digital Designer for a technology client in Lincolnshire, IL. The ideal candidate will come with 1-3 years of experience in design. This is a fully-remote, contract position that is expected to last 6 months with the possibility of extension.
What You’ll Do:
- Design on-brand creative solutions for a variety of uses including; websites, blogs, social objects, product graphics, brand campaigns and more
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver designs that are creative, useful and in alignment with brand standards
- Take ideas from concept to execution working with content experts, project managers, and agency partners to deliver effective user experiences
- Use the latest software and applications to design and develop digital solutions
- Participate in design discussions and give feedback during planning and strategy meetings.
- Quickly translate ideas into sketches, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Test assets and optimize based on their performance.
- Iterate new designs based on user feedback
- Create digital assets (static, video, and HTML) for a range of platforms (social, display advertising, eCommerce, websites, mobile apps, etc.)
- Create website assets from hero design to web animations
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation
What You’ll Need:
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe XD, Adobe InDesign and AEM Assets
- Must have experience with HTML and CSS
- Must have UI/UX knowledge
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Experience in the design thinking process
- Photo and video editing expertise
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques
- Experience with user-centered design, rapid prototyping, and user testing
- A good understanding of visual design principles
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities