Strategic Marketing Coordinator
smartdept. inc. is searching for a Strategic Marketing Coordinator for a client in Tucson, AZ. The ideal candidate will come with 5-7 years of experience in strategic marketing. This is a fully-remote, direct-hire opportunity.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the liaison between the Regional Marketing Director and Creative Team to ensure the development and creation of on-point marketing materials
- Support Regional Marketing Director in the coordination of community/regional marketing strategies by gathering information to assist in the development of comprehensive, on-target creative briefs, and entering jobs into the workflow system
- Work with the RMD to support collateral project requests including but not limited to, direct mail, digital assets, email blasts, event details and communication, photoshoots, and coordinating with PR and social teams.
- Work with the print production house, digital marketing team, and/or social media team to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Coordinate with the RMD to update mailing lists by identifying, coordinating, and assembling requirements.
- Monitor and review community webpages to identify updates needed, potential issues and opportunities, and request and oversee changes. Work with SEO/PPC lead team to follow up on community lead questions and requests.
- Manage media plan to ensure publications are added to Determine, creative deadlines are met, and ad insertions and invoicing are complete.
What You’ll Need:
- 5-7 years of experience in strategic marketing coordination
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience managing large-scale marketing projects including direct mail, digital assets, email blasts, event details and communication, photoshoots, and coordinating with PR and social teams
- Flexibility to undertake various marketing related tasks based on business needs
- Proven track record working in a marketing environment, with an emphasis on creating compelling content