The smartdept is in search of a Marking Project Manager to work for a global financial services company in Riverwoods, IL. If you’re interested in contributing to various areas of marketing campaign development, this is just the job for you! You’ll have the opportunity to work on direct mail and email campaigns, providing general creative management support and campaign support including proofreading, tracking project timelines, working with agency partners, checking data accuracy, and executing campaign initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for Direct Mail and Email campaign creative management and execution
- Proof direct mail creative for copy and data accuracy
- Agency management support for execution and managing creative feedback
- Supporting direct mail creative development and production
- Support with creative performance analysis, pulling data, etc
- Production timeline support
- Overall creative and campaign development support
- Direct response marketing experience
- Candidate must be detail oriented, have excellent written and oral communications
- Experience with direct mail and email is a plus
- Ability to recap and communicate team feedback to agency and internal creative partners
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing with strong understanding of marketing campaigns
- 3 -5 years’ experience working in direct marketing, campaign or agency management
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience in the financial services or credit card industry, as well as knowledge of credit data desired
- Works independently with minimal supervision while relying on analytical decision-making, consultative aptitude and professional written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of marketing analytics, entry level SQL programming and Unica a plus
- Experience using query and reporting tools on a prospect or customer management database preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills desired
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.